JDV's Thrust Cut Nippers are the ideal tool for cutting wide fan gates.These nippers are designed to withstand the demands of high volume production environments.
The TC-63 nippers are capable of cutting fan gates as wide as 3 inches, while the TC-40 nippers can cut gates as wide as 1-1/2 inches. An optional heat package allows the degating of hard plastics without any stress cracks or chipping.
Why should you use a Thrust Cut Nipper?
- No more using expensive, long nipper blades to cut fan gates
- Prevents fractures and discoloring of parts
- Longer blade life than traditional nippers!
- Very cost effective... replacement blade is very inexpensive
- Optional "heating package" that can be added for future applications
- Optional linear slide provides 45mm of travel approach to the gate (TC-40 models only)